Fireside Sunday – Weekly Hearthstone Tournament
Date(s) - June 25, 2017
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join us every Sunday for our weekly Conquest format Hearthstone tournament, a great way to have some fun and meet other Hearthstone players. The tournament is open to players of all skill levels, so feel free to come and play regardless of your experience and have fun!
- Both players start by choosing four Standard format decks.
- You may only have one deck per class, so four different classes total.
- Each player chooses a class from their opponents list and bans it, the player may not use that class in this match.
- Each player chooses a deck to start with. This choice is hidden to their opponent.
- Combat proceeds as normal.
- Any deck that is defeated may be played again, or another deck may be used.
- Any deck that is victorious can no longer be used. Another deck must be chosen.
- The victor of the entire match is the one who wins with all three of their decks.
The tournament will use the following structure:
- 4-8 Players: 3 Rounds of Swiss (No cut to elimination)
- 9-16 Players: 4 Rounds of Swiss, cut to top 4 players elimination
- 17-32 Players: 5 Rounds of Swiss, cut to top 4 players elimination
- 33-64 Players: 6 Rounds of Swiss, cut to top 8 players elimination
A swiss round means that players are not eliminated regardless of how many losses occur. Elimination means the player is dropped from the tournament after a loss.